Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ruminate

ru·mi·nate Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[roo-muh-neyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, -nat·ed, -nat·ing. –verb (used without object)

1. to chew the cud, as a ruminant.

2. to meditate or muse; ponder. –verb (used with object)

3. to chew again or over and over.

4. to meditate on; ponder.

Such a diverse word and one of my personal favorites. I have always been on the lookout for websites and blogs that are irreverant, off beat, offer something of value, make your life easier, gee whiz or are just so cool that I want to tell others about them. So I decided to create this blog, where I will ruminate, marinate, muse, ponder and tell you my opinions about websites or blogs that I feel deserve to get a shout out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home