Sunday, January 28, 2007

101 Cookbooks

101 Cookbooks

Holy moley! 101 Cookbooks is such a diverse and exhaustive abstract of food, wine, eating, restaurants and of course recipes. The author has so much information on 101 Cookbooks that I doubt I'll be able to do justice to what a professional, clean and sharp site 101 Cookbooks is.

A sampling of recent recipes:

  • Curried Noodle Patties

  • Cauliflower Soup with Gorgonzola

  • Simple Butternut Squash Tart




  • Yummy!

    This is one of those sites that you must simply not only bookmark but check out thoroughly. Take your time and trust me on this, your tummy will thank you!

    My rating for this site - 5 plates of nyuks :)


    1 Comments:

    At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love this one. Anytime I need a fresh new dinner idea, this is where I go. Simply delicious place to hang out.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home