Friday, January 26, 2007

IdolBlogLive.com - Season 6

IdolBlogLive.com


Here goes another selfish review. One of my secret pleasures, watching American Idol, the audition mode. This is my favorite part of American Idol, once they go to Hollywood, I don't watch with the same fervor as I do when Idol is in train wreck mode. I watch it anyway because my lovely wife is an Idol freakazoid and if you are too, then IdolBlogLive.com is the place for you.


IdolBlogLive.com is if not the, then one of the most complete AI sites that I have ever seen. The author has everything from audition videos to rumors to a weekly poll. And this blog is hot, getting tons of traffic and lots of viral participation. I guess that it's an AI thing, it just affects people that way.


Even if you only have a passing interest in AI, then you simply must bookmark and read IdolBlogLive.com. It is all that and a bag of chips!


My rating for this site - 5 AI nyuks :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home