Thursday, January 25, 2007

SEO For Free

SEO For Free


Mark H., the author of the site, SEO For Free has five blogs that he authors, if you want to check out his other blogs click here. Of his five blogs I decided to review this one simply for personal reasons. SEO is a subject that I have more than a passing interest in.

Well Mark doesn't dissappoint. Although he only has a handful of posts at SEO For Free, they are very thorough and his writing style is easy to understand, even for those who are techy challenged. He peppers his posts with links to great information on various subjects about the ins and outs of the interent. I like your site Mark and I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.

My rating for this site - 5 nyuks :)



2 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your idea of reviewing other sites is smart.I was trying to do the same thing when i found your blog.Anyway i will be happy to write about your blog :) tc

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger The Ruminator said...

And link me back to yours. I'll be happy to give you a shout out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home