Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Making Money On The Web

How To Make Money On The Web

Making Money On The Web is not at all what I thought it would be. What it isn't is another of one of those sites that has all the answers on how to get optimized, how to get a million hits a day or how to figure out the Google adsense algorithm so that you can get a top ranking.

Quite to the contrary I was pleasantly surprised to find out Making Money On The Web actually has nuts and bolts information on how you can make money by actually working for it! The author, Johnny Cash (gotta love that name) lists a ton of good information on the "how to" for folks that want to write for other blogs and sites and other blog traffic related information. All in all an excellent compendium of material for people who want to make money in a way either other than adsense or in additon to adsense. Not that there is anything wrong with adsense. Hell, I have adsense on this blog. It's just another weapon for your overall iternet arsenal. Excellent job, Johnny Cash.

My rating for this site - 5 Cashew Nyuks :)



1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Johnny Cash said...

I am glad that you found my site useful. My blog is less than a month old, and has lots of room for improvement. Your feedback is invaluable for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home