Saturday, February 03, 2007

Happy Anniversary

I'm taking a quick break from ruminating about sites to ruminate about tomorrow. Tomorrow my wife and I will celebrate our 18th Wedding Anniversary. Tomorrow is also Superbowl XLI. So what's a good husband to do? I am into football in a rather large fashion. My better half is not.


Sensibilities tell me to do whatever my bride wants. If I've leaned anything in 18 years of marriage it is that "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy". But she does like to watch the Supe commercials, so there is hope! :)


Happy Anniversary My Angel.

5 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger The Ruminator said...

Thanks!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger PSousa said...

Happy anniversary, my friend...

Visit http://bancadadirecta.blogspot.com/

by

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Anndi said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your bride (now that's sweet after so many years!)

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! So you two have been hitched 18 years? Way to go to you both. Have a great time whatever you do! Oh and....Happy Anniversary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home