Thursday, February 22, 2007

Credit Card Processing 101

Credit Card Processing 101, An Insider's Report



OK, I'll be right up front about Credit Card Processing 101, An Insider's Report. This is my site and this is a totally self serving pimpage of my site.


However, if you own your own business or are about to open your own business and either take credit cards now or plan to take credit cards, then you owe it to yourself to look over my site.


Am I selling something? Yup. I was in the bank card business for fifteen years and I put all of my experience, know how and things that the processors don't want you to know into a report. And I'm selling the report.


Wanna know the price of the report? Seven bucks. That's it. If you fall into one of the categories I mentioned in the first paragraph, I'll save you that much in your first month of processing after reading my report.


Don't just read it though. USE IT! It took me nearly a week to condense fifteen years of information that the processors don't want you to know into that report. Give yourself an even playing field with the big boys. Use the information that I have given you in that report to your advantage.



My rating for this site: Ummm, what do you think? 5 nyuks :)



7 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger shannon said...

this could actually be a really good investment.

there are so many different kinds of merchant accounts and credit card processing available to businesses, that it really is necessary to know how to analyze it before you get yourself into something you're not sure about.

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright1@gmail.com

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Siladitya Banerjee said...

I read ur all articles.nice all of that.
BPO work from home

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have some excellent tips videos for small business owners regarding the advantages of merchant business cash advance versus the traditional sba, or small business loan from the bank. small business loans

Advantages of Merchant Cash Advance VS Small Business Loans

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger joe said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger seodevri said...

Seo uzmanı kurumsal web tasarım hızmetleri

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger seodevri said...

Fantazi giyim Yeni tasarim yeni moda yeni kitafetler fantezi giyim ürünleri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home