Tuesday, February 20, 2007

tomawesome's infosnacks

tomawesome's infosnacks

The author of tomawesome's infosnacks took me up on my offer to Ruminate his site. And I'm glad that he did. Reading through tomawesome's infosnacks is like sitting next to your grandfather, sipping lemonade on warm summer afternoon, listening to cherished stories of his past.

Part funny, part informational, part historical tomawesome's infosnacks is a plethora of, as its name implies infosnacks. The author knows that in this day of sound bites and newscrawls, where apparently not many people have the time to sit down and read a book, he presents us with little snippets of info in a fun sort of way.

I hightly recommend bookmarking tomawesome's infosnacks and give it a good read from time to time, you'll thank me for it.

My rating for this site - 5 nyuks :)


1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Siladitya Banerjee said...

pls give me any of one immediately.
BPO work from home

 

Post a Comment

<< Home